Newly Qualified Teacher online job applications
The 2013 Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) Primary Pool will open for applications on the 12 December 2012. Please read the information, introduction letter and guidance notes below before completing your online application.
Completing your application
- Your online supporting statement must address the person specification (see guidance notes). The supporting statement has a 1200 word limit and it must reflect your own personal philosophy of education.
- If selected for interview, you will be required to sign all declaration sections on your application form.
- If selected for interview you will be required to confirm that you have passed the skills tests in literacy, numeracy and ICT. You will be required to provide originals or certified copies of certificates.
- Primary pool applications close on Sunday 24 February 2013.
- Primary pool interview dates take place on the 25 and 26 March 2013.
- It is possible to save an incomplete application and return to complete it at a later date. You will be asked to provide login details at the beginning of the registration process that you can later use if you return to complete your application.
- Introductory letter for Newly Qualified Teacher job applicants(pdf, 23KB)
- Guidance notes for NQT job applicants(pdf, 17KB)
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD) for teachers(pdf, 28KB)
- Personal information protection statement(pdf, 20KB)
Problems with your online application
If you experience problems with your online application, please contact us.
Professional Development Lead
Contact the School Workforce Development Team
If you have any questions, contact the School Workforce Development Team.
We welcome your application to join our dynamic School Workforce.