Purpose of committee
The Cabinet and its Members (also referred to collectively as the Executive), operate within the policy framework and budget set by Full Council, and are responsible for taking most of the day-to day decisions made by Richmond upon Thames.
View information on speaking at Cabinet meetings.
- Lord True (Chairman) Leader of the Council
- Councillor Geoffrey Samuel (Vice-Chairman) Deputy Leader and Cabinet Member for Finance and Resources
- Councillor Tony Arbour Cabinet Member for Performance
- Councillor Pamela Fleming Strategic Cabinet Member for Community, Business and Culture
- Councillor Chris Harrison Cabinet Member for Highways and Street Scene
- Councillor Paul Hodgins Cabinet Member for Schools
- Councillor David Marlow Cabinet Member for Community Development
- Councillor Virginia Morris Strategic Cabinet Member for Environment, Planning, Parks and Highways
- Councillor Christine Percival Strategic Cabinet Member for Education, Youth and Children’s Services
- Councillor Nicola Urquhart Cabinet Member for Adult services, Health and Housing
Support officer: Laura Latham, Assistant Head of Democratic Services, Telephone: 020 8891 7191, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org..