Welcome to the Customer Service page, where you can also find a variety of services available online.
The Customer Service Team
The Customer Service Team is responsible for providing information on all council services, both in person, by telephone, and by email. Our reception area is based in the Civic Centre.
As well as answering all calls to the Council, our contact centre handles telephone calls and emails regarding:
- Council Tax and Benefits
- Waste and Recycling
- Street Scene
- Parks and Open Spaces
- Electoral Services
- Registration Service
The Customer Service team also has the following awards & accreditations:
- CCA accredited - Customer Contact Association is the global professional body for contact centres.
- CSE accredited - Customer Service Excellence is a Government led accreditation.
Customer Service Performance
- Customer Service Performance 2013-14 (MS Excel, 23KB)
- Customer Service Performance 2012-13 (MS Excel, 21KB)
- Customer Service Performance 2011-12 (MS Excel, 24KB)
- Call Volume and Service Level 2011-12 YTD (MS Excel, 122KB)
More about contacting the council.