Councillors' Attendance Statistics
Purpose of committee
The Planning Committee decides on planning applications, enforcement reports and tree preservation orders that have been referred to it. Not every planning application necessarily goes before the Committee. Senior Council Officers decide many applications under delegated powers.
You can view further information about speaking at Planning Committee, webcasts and the meeting procedure rules.
You can register your request to speak at the meeting using theonline form or by calling the Customer Service Centre on 08456 122 660.
All requests to speak must be received by 12noon the working day before the meeting
Prior to May 2002 this Committee was known as the Development Control Committee.
The Planning Department web pages have details of planning applications.
- Councillor David Linnette (Chairman)
- Councillor Susan Chappell (Joint Vice-Chairman)
- Councillor Clare Head (Joint Vice-Chairman)
- Councillor Virginia Morris
- Councillor Piers Allen
- Councillor Frances Bouchier
- Councillor Jean-Francois Burford
- Councillor Jennifer Churchill
- Councillor John Coombs
- Councillor Ellen Day
- Councillor Martin Elengorn
- Councillor Pamela Fleming
- Councillor Arnie Gibbons
- Councillor Katharine Harborne
- Councillor Liz Jaeger
- Councillor Dr Tania Mathias
- Councillor Brian Miller
- Councillor Scott Naylor
- Councillor Suzette Nicholson
- Councillor Thomas O'Malley
- Councillor Gareth Roberts
- Councillor Gemma Stockley
- Councillor Stephen Speak
Support officer: Joanne Straw, Governance and Scrutiny Officer, 020 8891 7603, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. To register to speak at Planning Committee call 08456 122 660 or visit http://www.richmond.gov.uk/speaking_at_planning_committee.htm