Councillors' Attendance Statistics
COMPREHENSIVE AREA ASSESSMENT (CAA) 2009
This report advises the Cabinet of the results of the first Comprehensive Area Assessment for Richmond upon Thames, which will be announced on 9 December 2009 and are under embargo until that date. A full report on the results will be provided after publication and in advance of the Cabinet meeting on 14 December .
Report of the Leader and Cabinet Member for Strategy and Partnerships and the Cabinet Member for Performance attached.
Cabinet considered the results of the Comprehensive Area Assessment and in particular thanked those staff involved in gaining the excellent results under the Ofsted and Care Quality Commission assessments.
The reasons for the decision and any alternative options considered and rejected are set out in the report.
(1) That the outcome of the Comprehensive Area Assessment be noted and the proposals for moving forward be agreed.
- COMPREHENSIVE AREA ASSESSMENT (CAA) 2009, item 129. PDF 39 KB
- CAA report (supplement), item 129. PDF 82 KB
- Appendix A, item 129. PDF 18 KB
- AreaAssessment2009RichmonduponThames_Summary_Draft, item 129. PDF 121 KB
- Appendix B, item 129. PDF 19 KB
- OrganisationalAssessment2009LondonBoroughofRichmondUponThames_Summary_Draft, item 129. PDF 112 KB
- Appendix C, item 129. PDF 24 KB
- Q3 CAA_Summary_Profile_, item 129. PDF 123 KB
- Appendix D CabinetDec09, item 129. PDF 59 KB