Councillor Tony Arbour
Title: Cabinet Member for Performance and Community Safety
Ward: Hampton Wick
Other councillors representing this Ward:
More information about this councillor
Hampton Wick Ward Surgeries are held on the first Wednesday of every month between 5.00 and 6.00pm at Hampton Wick Library.
No appointment is necessary.
3 Holmesdale Road
Phone: 020 8977 4457
Bus. email: email@example.com
- Investigating and Disciplinary Committee (Chairman)
- Remuneration Committee (Chairman)
Appointments to outside bodies
- Local Government Association (General Assembly)
- London Councils (formerly ALG) - Greater London Employment Forum
- London Councils (formerly ALG) - Leaders' Committee
- Thames Landscape Strategy
Councillor Arbour represented Ham & Petersham ward from 1968 – 1971, then from 1971 - 1986 Hampton Wick ward and since 1994 Hampton Wick ward.
He also served as a member of the Greater London Council representing Surbiton from 1983 – 1986.
Tony Arbour is the Greater London Assembly Member for the South West (Boroughs of Hounslow, Kingston upon Thames and Richmond upon Thames).
Contacting Tony Arbour at the GLA
Contact details at the GLA are as follows:
· Phone - 020 7983 4116
· Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
· Letter – Tony Arbour JP GLA, City Hall, London.
London Borough of Richmond upon Thames Council is not responsible for the content of external internet sites, or the views expressed on them.