Purpose of committee
The Cabinet and its Members (also referred to collectively as the Executive), operate within the policy framework and budget set by Full Council, and are responsible for taking most of the day-to day decisions made by Richmond upon Thames.
View information on speaking at Cabinet meetings.
- Lord True (Chairman) Leader of the Council
- Councillor Geoffrey Samuel (Vice-Chairman) Deputy Leader and Cabinet Member for Resources
- Councillor Christine Percival Strategic Cabinet Member for Health and Children’s Services
- Councillor Paul Hodgins Cabinet Member for Schools and under 5’s Education
- Councillor Pamela Fleming Strategic Cabinet Member for Community, Business and Culture
- Councillor Susan Chappell Cabinet Member for Community and Voluntary Sector
- Councillor Virginia Morris Strategic Cabinet Member for Environment and Planning, Parks and Highways
- Councillor Chris Harrison Cabinet Member for Highways and Street Scene
- Councillor Tony Arbour Cabinet Member for Performance and Community Safety
- Councillor David Marlow Cabinet Member for Adult Services and Housing
Support officer: Laura Latham, Assistant Head of Democratic Services, Telephone: 020 8891 7191, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org..