Terms and conditions
- The card remains the property of the London Borough of Richmond upon Thames and must be returned when it expires or is no longer required by the cardholder.
- To claim a Leisure Card special offer at participating venues, the cardholder must produce their card before a purchase is made. Use by any other person can result in cancellation of membership.
- No refunds can be made for cancelled membership on the part of the Council or the cardholder.
- Lost or stolen cards must be reported immediately to the Sports & Fitness Membership Officer on 020 8831 6106. Replacement cards will be issued at a charge of £2.60 each.
- Cardholders are subject to normal facility availability, conditions of the site and method of payment.
- The Council reserves the right to amend the offers associated with the Leisure Card scheme and the terms and conditions of the scheme itself.
- No refunds can be given if purchasing a Direct Debit Membership.