Registered Providers (RPs)
Registered Providers (RPs), often housing associations, are organisations registered and approved by the Homes and Communities Agency to provide social housing for rent and low cost sale.
There are 28 RPs providing a variety of housing in the borough including family homes and supported housing for people with special needs.
RPs working in Richmond upon Thames
The RPs with housing stock in the borough are listed below. Some do not own homes here but manage properties on the behalf of other RPs.
More information(pdf, 41KB) on the number of homes held by some of these RPs.
- Barnes Workhouse Fund
- Central and Cecil Housing Trust
- East Homes Ltd
- Guinness Trust
- Hampton Parochial Charities
- Hanover Housing Association
- Hastoe Housing Association Limited
- Home Group
- Housing 21
- Inquilab Housing Association
- Julian Memorial Trust
- London & Quadrant Housing Trust
- Look Ahead Housing and Care Limited
- Metropolitan Housing Trust Limited
- Mortlake Almshouse and Relief Charities
- Notting Hill Home Ownership Ltd
- Notting Hill Housing Trust
- Places for People Homes Limited
- Richmond Housing Partnership Limited
- Richmond-Upon-Thames Churches Housing Trust Limited
- Shepherds Bush Housing Association Limited
- Sons of Divine Providence
- Stadium Housing Association Ltd
- Thames Valley Housing Association Limited
- Wandle Housing Association
The Homes and Communities Agency has additional information about the RPs listed.