What goes in your clinical waste
- Swabs and contaminated dressings
- Dialysis waste
- Drugs and Pharmaceuticals which you cannot return to your pharmacist or drug store
- Excreta and body fluids
- Used syringes and needles
We do not collect waste generated by a district nurse - this will be taken by the nurse.
Please note that incontinence pads can be double bagged and placed in with your domestic waste.
- Monday - Ham, Richmond, Sheen, Barnes, Mortlake, Kew, East Twickenham
- Tuesday - Hampton, Whitton, Twickenham, St Margarets
- Wednesday - Teddington, Hampton Wick, West Twickenham
On collection day you should leave containers in a visible place at the front of your property by 6am. If your waste has not been collected by 3pm, please report a missed collection.