Early Years Consultants
The Early Years Consultants support and develop best practice in delivering the Early Years Foundation Stage Framework to children aged 0-5 years old. They support all early years providers and practitioners in the borough.
The Early Years Consultants provide training and advice on all aspects of curriculum development, for example:
- Developing your learning environment
- Effective team working
- Partnership working with parents
They also provide post-Ofsted inspection advice and support to early years providers.
What type of support does an Early Years Consultant provide?
- Visits to settings in the Private, Voluntary and Independent (PVI) sector
- Workshops, training and conferences
- Email, telephone and written support
- Support to local cluster groups for practitioners in both the PVI and maintained sector
- Support to setting staff with advice on inclusion
- In-service training (INSET) sessions and staff meetings for settings
- Links to other services
- Support to settings completing the EYFS profile.
For further information, please contact Melanie Adams on: 020 8831 6267.