Licensing applications received
On this page you will find information on:
- Licensing applications received and open to comment,
- Licensing applications where the consultation period has expired but showing the date on which the hearing for the application is due
- Links to our committee pages to view the details of a hearing
- Links to the committee minutes to find the outcome of the hearing where you may view copies of current applications
The information about applications shows the opening hours applied for and the licensable activities. The hours for each licensable activity will be equal to or shorter than the opening hours.
New premises licence requests
The applications received for premises licences lists those which are still open to comment or objection by the public. The list gives the last date for objections to be made.
New and variation premises licence applications received(pdf, 26KB) - as at 15 May 2013
New club premises licence requests
The applications received for club licences lists those which are still open to comment or objection by the public. The list gives last date for objections to be made.
New and variation club premises certificate applications received - There are no applications currently open to representation
Archive of requests where the period for comment or objection has closed
All applications received and which are no longer open to comment or objection by the public are listed. This includes the last date objections could have been made and also shows the projected hearing date for the application.
Premises and Club premises certificates 2010/11(pdf, 239KB) - closed to representation up to 13 May 2011
2005 - 2009
- Premises and club premises certificates letters A to G 2005 - 2009(pdf, 82KB)
- Premises and club premises certificates letters H to N 2005 - 2009(pdf, 291KB)
- Premises and club premises certificates letters O to R 2005 - 2009(pdf, 309KB)
- Premises and club premises certificates letters S to Z 2005 - 2009(pdf, 371KB)
How to view the hearing agendas on our Licensing Sub-Committee pages
Find the hearing date from the Archive of Requests where the period for comment or objection has closed visit the sub-committee meeting dates and agendas page.
How to view the results of hearings on our Licensing Sub-Committee pages
To view current hearing results, visit the Search Committee Documents page. Add the name of the premises which you found in the Archive of Requests and select the Licensing Sub-Committee from the drop down list.
The London Borough of Richmond upon Thames provides this service for information purposes only. The Council seek to meet the highest standard of quality information and every attempt has been made to present up to date and accurate information. However, the Council cannot be held responsible for the misuse or misinterpretation of any information and offers no warranty to its accuracy. The Council accepts no liability for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused as a result of reliance on this information.