We appreciate feedback on any aspect of our service in order to develop to provide the services that are of most benefit to our customers.
If you have any observations to make about
- Our service plans
- Our service standards
- Our performance results
- The information we provide
- The service you have received
- Or any other aspect of our service
Please contact the relevant service and your views will be taken into account.
We regularly conduct customer surveys in order to find out how satisfied customers are with what we have provided. The results are collated and analysed and then used in order to improve areas of service where our performance has not been satisfactory.
We also conduct general surveys to find out customer attitudes to a range of issues, such as, what our priorities should be, how we should deliver our service, how should we be contactable, how much our service should cost, etc
Survey results and customer consultations
These are summary results of our most recent surveys and customer consultations.
We received positive feedback from businesses in the Borough:
- "If all visits were carried out in this way, a lot more people would be willing to listen and learn. A very pleasant and professional lady who explained certain aspects very clearly".
- "Extremely professional, friendly and their approach was one of "we're here to help you."
- Licensing Sub Committee Objectors Survey 2003-4(pdf, 16KB)
- Licensing Sub-Committee Objectors Survey 2004-5(pdf, 15KB)
- Licensing Sub Committee Objectors Survey 2005-6(pdf, 15KB)
- Licensing Policy First Draft Consultation responses(pdf, 93KB)
- Customer Survey Winter 2004-5(pdf, 55KB)
- Street Survey Winter 2005-6(pdf, 19KB)
- Trader Survey Winter 2005-6(pdf, 24KB)
- Customer Satisfaction Survey 2006-7(pdf, 29KB)
- Customer Satisfaction Survey January-June 2007(pdf, 30KB)
- Trader Survey winter 2006-7(pdf, 52KB)
- Customer Satisfaction Survey 2007(pdf, 28KB)
- Trader Survey Winter 2007(pdf, 17KB)
- Customer Satisfaction Survey 2008-9(pdf, 25KB)
- Trader Survey Winter 2008-9(pdf, 23KB)
- Trader Survey 2009-10(pdf, 23KB)